Growing Students - Building Futures
The mission of North Lee Elementary School, in collaboration with the parents and community, is to ensure that students have the skills necessary to become confident, productive citizens and life-long learners through a safe, nurturing, positive, and interactive environment.
Statement of Beliefs
- We believe children deserve a safe, positive environment.
- We believe all children can learn.
- We believe learning should be challenging without being discouraging.
- We believe parents and community must be involved.
- We believe high expectations increase individual academic performance.
- We believe students should be prepared to function productively in the highly technological twenty-first century.
- We believe that our administration, faculty, and staff work as a team using testing, research, curriculum, and other resources to make decisions and policies that guide our school.